Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, if any suitable job opportunities are available we will contact you.
INTERNSHIP AND VOLUNTEERING
“We make a Living by what we get, but we make a Life by what we Give”
Internship and Volunteering at Yuva Pahal
For Internship and Volunteering opportunities you can apply to us any time in the year by filling our internship form and send it back to us at email@example.com.
Yuva Pahal encourages students and professionals from diverse backgrounds such as Commerce, Management, Humanities, Law, Engineering, Architecture etc. to apply their learning and understandings on the thematic focus areas of Health, Women Empowerment, Education and Youth Livelihoods to gain rich experience and benefit the society as well.
Internship Application Process
A brief interview will be done with all the interns/volunteers firsthand to know their potential and interest level to match them with Yuva Pahal projects accordingly.
1. Apply for the internship/volunteering through filling the Internship form available
2. For internship done by students for academic purposes a letter will be required from students College/University stating students name, currently pursuing studies, internship period and reason for the internship
3. Updated Resume/CV along with Internship form and/or College Letter
4. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the required documents
5. A orientation of all the projects of Yuva Pahal will be provided on commencement of internship and discussions will be carried out for selection of the specific project in which intern would like to work.
6. Interns will have to maintain records of work done as per the project
7. Upon completion of the internship, feedback will be taken from the intern
8. At the end of the internship, Experience Certificate will be provided to the intern